Friday, July 2, 2010

Freedom?


So, Im slightly confused at the moment. Trials are finished, my PIP final draft has been handed in, I have two weeks before me to do whatever I want, yet I'm feeling guilty that I have so much free time.

Although I plan on drinking tea & being more lazy than a sloth these holidays, I continually return to the thought that maybe I should do some schoolwork.

It's not only sad, but scary to think that I don't know what to do with myself when I have two weeks of freedom. What about the 4 months I will get off at the end of the year? I'm afraid to think of how many pointless blogs I will compose during that time. Poor you.

On a lighter note, I'm looking forward to doing some driving, reading, blog posting, photography, shopping, and being an old nana these holidays... and maybe a bit of schoolwork. It's kinda fun.... NERD.

No comments:

Post a Comment